Returning to School
If you are returning to school to begin your Master’s degree, or starting for the first time after leaving high school years ago, we can help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety you may feel when preparing for your college entrance exam. We are able to provide simple assessments which will help you to better understand your current abilities and weaknesses. Through the use of FREE tests, you can determine the areas where you need the most improvement and the tutoring you require.
Making a Business Presentation
- Have you spoken in front of your peers recently? How are your communication skills? What does your body language say?
- Do you know what you want to say, but need help putting it together in a PowerPoint presentation? Do you need training in specific programs or just need basic computer skills?
Do you need someone to edit your writing, read for understanding, or translate your presentation into another language?
- Contact us today so you will be prepared tomorrow!
Learning Computer Skills
Today’s work environment requires employees to be comfortable using computers.We have patient and talented tutors available to assist you with everything from basic skills to database programming and website design.
- Microsoft Office - Whether you need to know how to use Outlook for managing emails, how to create Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, or manipulate Excel spreadsheets, we can help.
- Internet – Learn how to best use the internet to find what you need. Set up your email, bookmarks, favorites, and “options”. Make sure you know what is safe and how to stay virus-free.
- Programming – Create your own web-site. Create a dynamic database for your small business.
- Hardware - Build your own computers and computer networks.
- Software - We have tutors available to assist with any type of software.
- Basic Communications - Need help setting up your email account or want to create a webpage for friends and family to visit? We have patient, qualified tutors who can help you get started or expand your knowledge.
Learning a Foreign Language
- “Caio!” Going on vacation to Italy and you want to learn some conversational phrases?“Ola.” Does moving up in the company require you to become bilingual in Spanish?“Konichiwa.”
- Taking a business trip to Japan?
- There are a dozen reasons why you might want to learn another language. Whatever the reason, we have tutors that can teach any level in most languages.
Post a Comment